Trump’s move on Keystone XL, Dakota Access outrages activists. The Trump administration is pushing forward on plans for two major oil pipelines in the U.S., projects that sparked nationwide demonstrations and legal fights under ….
- Obama disapproved Keystone for enviro-politics after State Department recommended approval.
- So called Dakota Access “activists” include enviro-activists and are trespassing on federal land.
- Pipeline ROW is not on Indian land.
- Pipeline ROW is on private land.
- This is about the public interest and rule of law vs. private interests and anarchy.