It’s all about government subsidized energy projects
What a shame! Be sure to tune in Friday for our essay on propaganda. What a shame!
Alaska Gasline Development Corporation
- Heard on the Street: Dubke’s back? Must Read Alaska (blog). Bill Walker’s Chief of Staff Scott Kendall is working on getting his former boss, Mike Dubke, a contract with Alaska Gasline Development Corporation …
- AGDC aims at year end. Petroleum News
- From Must Read Alaska. MOST DANGEROUS ANIMAL IN ALASKA: Not wolverines, not politicians. It’s the “Yettobe,” according to Rick Rydell. And it’s wrapped around the AK-LNG “Yet to be” project.
- EPA designation for Yukon River complicates gasline plans. Alaskajournal.com. … 10 officials is complicating plans for both of Alaska’s gas pipeline efforts. … as it relates to the in-state-focused Alaska Standalone Pipeline, or ASAP
- Incredible: Gasline corporation says 78 percent of Alaskans favor project. Must Read Alaska (blog)The Alaska Gasline Development Corporation board of directors yesterday learned that the staff of the agency commissioned a poll to determine how ..
- Governor, ExxonMobil at odds over Point Thomson
- Quote of the day: Rep. Tuck says budget cuts led to crime. Must Read Alaska (blog). The Alaska Gasline Development Corp. had $110 million in its accounts in May. In October, it has more than $70 million remaining for FY 18, and is …
- ExxonMobil stands by its Point Thomson plan of development. Alaskajournal.com
- US looking to Japan for help in boosting LNG exports to Asia. The Japan Times
Interior Energy Project
- News Miner. “…wanted to make sure the IGU is truly doing its due diligence in purchasing Pentex from AIDEA. She believes “the entire community is going to be on the hook” for the success of the Pentex purchase.”
Canada And More
- Quebec government calls for calm in resource debate. Calgary Herald. More from James Wood, Calgary Herald … s recent decision to cancel the pipeline, which was intended to pump oilsands crude across … Calgary-based TransCanada announced earlier this month it was scrapping the … to consider downstream greenhouse gas emissions in its review of the pipeline
- Will a huge Irving Oil pipeline discount trigger natural gas price shock in Nova Scotia?
- Editorial: NDP isn’t consistent. Calgary Herald. If Premier Rachel Notley wants to continue to dismiss opposition to pipelines by her federal and British Columbia NDP counterparts, she should lobby …
- Too Much Gas on My Hands! – U.S. Gas Market Will Increasingly Depend on Exports to Balance
- CNOOC reports drop in production
- Trio agrees development of Indonesian LNG to power project
- Thailand to focus on securing long-term LNG supply deals
- The Washington Times: Trump administration to offer 76M acres for offshore drilling, largest lease sale in U.S. history