Scroll Down For: “Useful Idiots” Commentary
Published this morning: our MASTER RESOURCE Op-ed: “Seattle Hearing on Shell’s Arctic Rig Docking: A Clash of Visions”
KILLING CAPITALISM: UN Climate Change Chief
Investors Business Daily. At a news conference last week in Brussels, Christiana Figueres, executive secretary of U.N.’s Framework Convention on Climate Change, admitted that the goal of environmental activists is not to save the world from ecological calamity but to destroy capitalism.
“This is the first time in the history of mankind that we are setting ourselves the task of intentionally…to change the economic development model that has been reigning…since the Industrial Revolution,” she said. (More below)
Politico. United Nations climate change chief Christiana Figueres on Wednesday questioned the wisdom of Shell’s quest to drill in the Arctic. “There is an increasing amount of analysis that points to the fact that we will have to keep the great majority of fossil fuel reserves underground (Note: one of the talking points in several enviro presentations in Seattle on Tuesday. -dh), and there’s increasing amount of analysis that points to the increased danger … of high-cost carbon investments,” Figueres, the executive secretary of the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change, told reporters.
Today we fearlessly define the role and character of ‘useful idiots’, expose their masters and shatter the innocence of those who continually ask, “why would they do that?”
As in the case of the Seattle hearing earlier this week, we often see the liberal element of our society acting in character: loud, defiant, rude, intolerant, highly emotional and quick to cite assumptions without much factual basis.
|Above, we quoted Christiana Figueres, executive secretary of U.N.’s Framework Convention on Climate Change in connection with the Seattle hearing. She commented on Shell’s exploration plan and her talking points mirrored those heard in the hearing
Please scroll down to have access to the anti-capitalist activist network. -dh
They will often demonize their prey and take illegal shortcuts as they pursue their ends via any means.
Who are the world’s current army of useful idiots?
- These are the fresh faced, idealistic Australian “volunteers” who trespass on legal, oceangoing vessels to protest their oil exploration missions.
- These are the selfish who would print money to overspend now for their own comfort at the expense of their children who will pay the bill one unjust way or another.
- These are forest activists whose handiwork produces forest fires by politically fighting sustained yield forestry and who injure the loggers by ‘spiking’ trees.
- These are city park “occupiers” advocating anarchy while looting nearby stores and leaving piles of human waste and trash for honest citizens to clean up later.
- These are avowed socialists, advocating dictatorship and economic slavery by taxing a business to transfer wealth to, “green industry”, true believers.
- These are politicians who have developed wealth transfer into a lucrative profession.
- These are litigants who would introduce a cake maker or photographer to bankruptcy or jail for politely declining to support a wedding ceremony.
- These are atheists, secularists and alternative religious fanatics who would erase the Christian heritage of America by forcing removal of all reference to Christ from public dialog and public places.
- These are global warming (a.k.a. “climate change”) devotees who use devious techniques with religious fervor as a means to achieving their end — eliminating opposition.
- These are those whose livelihood is based on creating racial or gender or religious or patriotic mistrust, bias and unrest where there was none.
- These are politicians advocating a weaker military and a more robust welfare state.
- These are school administrators who don’t support teachers attempting to enforce order in a classroom and teachers who infuse their own liberal philosophies into lesson plans of every subject, from physics, to biology, English, history, economics and political science.
- These agitators will oppose without meritorious argument the construction of major projects, such as the Keystone Pipeline.
- These geniuses will burn to the ground the only pharmacy or convenience store in a ghetto to protest the lack of jobs in the ghetto.
- These will picket or boycott a restaurant whose management proclaims devotion to Christian values.
- These will picket and interrupt commerce and traffic in support of a government-ordered “Minimum Wage” as thousands of entry level, teen aged employees and senior citizens face layoffs, restaurant closings and non-human automation.
- These will support amnesty for trespassing, criminal, disease carrying and otherwise illegal aliens whose own countries would incarcerate or execute Americans who attempted illegal entry…and whose immigration programs are only open to healthy investors, fixed income retirees or professionals with talents to offer.
- These are those who are quick to criticize and demonize America’s founding Christian principles while demeaning those who might in any way criticize an alien religion that is abhorrent to America’s constitutional values and the intent of the country’s founders.
- These others would wrap their climate change/global warming vocations/avocations in a mantel of religious fervor, absent the omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient Creator, of course.
- These are the ones who would use, not their own, but taxpayer dollars to subsidize unqualified homebuyers or uneconomic green company supporters in return for political support.
- These are that flank of the movement that would disarm America as the bureaucracy gains power.
Most of these seem highly dedicated to some cause.
All are on a stage.
Their acting performances are near flawless, because they are not merely actors on this stage of life and political action: they are true believers: housewives, students, professors, retirees, group activists, religious activists, political operatives.
And most align themselves with the Democrat Party in the United States or, more honestly, with “liberal” or “socialist” or “communist” parties in other countries. (Some of us can remember having good friends and colleagues who labeled themselves, “conservative democrats”. Try to find one now who will not vote lockstep with the mainstream democrats on most issues.)
To those controling these intricate productions, to those who write the scripts, choreograph the action, design preprinted picket signs, create and coordinate talking points with the democrat/socialist/environmental networks and finance the productions — to those who manipulate them — the real life actors are very useful idiots.
|Follow the money and power. The result of all of the misguided, unAmerican actions above is to shift money and power — and votes — from producers in a free society to beneficiaries of a fascist bureaucracy.|
Fate of the useful idiots may not be what they expected.
Tragedy might await useful idiots. When the manipulators achieve power through the labor of the many constituent groups, their faithful environmental or social or political advocates will be expendable.
This is because following the accumulation of complete power, the liberal idealists, the useful idiots, will have no option but to support and vote for their socialist/authoritarian manipulators. Just ask liberal minorities how their brothers and sisters in Chinese or ISIS territory or Cuba are treated. And how did they fare under Roman, Turkish, Nazi, Soviet, Russian, Pol Pot or Boko Haram rule?
If useful idiots in America reflect on this history, they would join Christian prayer groups. They would carry the American Flag in parades, promote the Constitution and eject leftist philosophies whose end can only be to enslave the idiots who enable it, while empowering and enriching the elitists in charge.
Which of the countries hyperlinked above would provide the security, safety, rule of law, freedom, true hope and opportunity enjoyed by our past generations?
But what about mainstream, traditional, conservative, patriotic America in a fascist environment?
Those opposed to the manipulation will have already been dealt with: forced into bankruptcy, intimidated, monitored, investigated, jailed, or otherwise neutralized. It is now happening before our eyes.
The IRS abuses us, is not punished and its offenders given princely retirements and bonuses. The VA abuses veterans, is not punished and its offenders given princely retirements and bonuses. The Attorney General selectively enforces the law and encourages racial strife. The White House co-habits with tax cheats and employed one as Treasury Secretary. And, so much more….
I am often amazed when the federal government denies a permit, promulgates a terrible new regulation or vetoes a logical law that some of my friends still ask in wonderment: “Why would they do that?”
I always suggest that friends might find the answer by considering the manipulators of that result to be very smart, logical and serious. One should then consider the movement of money and power in connection with that particular issue and suddenly the very clear but evil strategy is revealed.
What is that mysterious cabal of government, environmental and corporate manipulators?
She is certainly one of the manipulators, using her “climate change” position of authority in the United Nations to disseminate global warming/climate change propaganda used by her faithful followers.
One guesses that the desirable end result of her work would be to put the UN firmly in charge of its various world units in a new world order — though other world dictators might have a more selfish reason for bringing down the world’s largest free economy.
In any case, we refrain from speculating further as to precise plans.
All we have to go on now is what we believe in a court of law to be a powerful case of circumstantial evidence, combined with the occasional admission such as that of Ms. Figueres, quoted above.
However, when we note the dozens of White House visits of some of the favored ones noted column right; when we note lack of prosecution of guilty allies; when we note the use of federal power to attack political opponents; and, when we see before our eyes the long tradition of due process fading into history: then, we know change is on the way. No, change is here.
And we know for certain that such change does not bode well for freedom, constitutional principals, the rule of law, free enterprise, traditional values, our Christian culture, our history, our Founders’ dreams, our childrens’ hopes and opportunities, peace in the world, or security at home.
What is the solution?
Already, we see change is inevitable. The question is how extreme will it get.
When the majority of Americans vote for the sort of change described herein –and they have — change has already occurred.
When great companies like Wal-Mart and General Electric have already laid tribute at the alter of various politically correct, carbon tax, climate change, socialist and/or environmentally extreme NGOs — change has already occurred.
When the military’s traditions have been emasculated, Bibles banned, Christianity abused, General and Flag officers replaced with agreeable operatives in uniform — then we know change has already occurred.
When we see an Administration that backs down from a red line in Syria, how can we expect for it to support allies engaged in Asian island disputes with China; with mano a mano disputes between Russia and NATO allies; with the Iranian fleet testing our Yemen resolve; with Middle Eastern jihadists threatening our Israeli, Jordanian, Saudi and other allies; with jihadists establishing training camps throughout the United States; with Russians taking more and more command of Arctic resources and waterways?
What is the solution; what should we do?
Well, the thing the United States of America is not doing as a nation and the majority of its people are not doing as individuals, is kneeling before our Master and Creator, vowing allegiance, requesting forgiveness, giving thanks, asking for guidance and protection as his children.
The most important thing we could do are those things listed above. Our Founders did and were led to miraculous victory–not unlike Joshua of old.
By taking the same approach, we expose ourselves and our Nation to a state of grace, to the unequaled power of our God. We will be led to elect good people to public office and to find hope where now there is only the specter of disaster, destruction. That is the solution.
We will keep faith with our Founders who, in turn, found God’s guidance and protection real, everlasting and irreplaceable. And they warned future generations that only by continued allegiance to the creator and the founding principles could we hope to see the nation survive future challenges. That is what we should do.
Yes, this webpage is about energy. But energy is a part of and will be controlled by the big, orchestrated changes now occurring. Presently, those changes do not look well for a free and productive private sector. And while we do not have ministerial training, we would be compelled by history and logic to this conclusion — even were we not compelled by faith.
Unless we face the major issue — reliance on Holy God — no industry, no state, no employment, no nation, no family, no future is secure from the dedicated and evil networks organized against and poised to change our way of life.
In that somber change, sadly, we can believe — unless we are willing to change ourselves.